Description du poste
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Revenue Assurance Analyst.
Assignment Length: 6-month contract
Assignment Starting; Immediately
# of Openings: 1
Top skills for Revenue Assurance Analyst:
- Three plus (3+) years of core experience in Wireless Revenue Assurance operations and building reports and insightful analysis. (Not having this experience won’t be considered)
- Must have advanced knowledge of SQL and relational databases, knowledge of any additional coding language is an asset
- Hands-on experience of ETL (extract, transform, load) processes and associated tools.
- Knowledge in Accounting and Finance is an asset
- Advanced knowledge of Tableau and Alteryx is an asset
As the Revenue Assurance Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Ensure all the assigned Revenue Assurance controls for various revenue streams are executed in a timely manner
- Review results of Revenue Assurance control to identify revenue leakage; along with recommending, implementing, and monitoring corrective actions.
- Conduct root cause analysis using large data sets to assess and quantify revenue leakage, savings, and prevention
- Perform dynamic analysis to identify opportunities to detect and prevent revenue leakage due to incorrect charging or cost arbitrations.
- Deliver expertise in analytics, reporting and automation of Revenue Assurance operation matters.
- Produce periodic reports on leakage findings and revenue recovery prospects.
- Produce analysis required for various needs of Revenue Assurance team.
- Support projects/programs that impact Revenue Assurance controls.
- Drive process efficiencies through automation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to resolve issues identified and explore options to improve operational processes to mitigate future fallouts.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.