Description du poste
Eagle is assisting our client, a leader in their industry, in the search for an experienced Risk Strategy & Transformation Project Coordinator.
Assignment Length: 12-month contract
Assignment Starting; December
# of Openings: 1
Top skills for Risk Strategy & Transformation Project Coordinator:
- Typically between two (2) and three (3) years of relevant experience and a post-secondary degree in a related field of study are desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Specialized knowledge.
- Organization skills.
- Collaboration & team skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Acts with integrity, purpose & professionalism.
- Demonstrates hunger for continuous learning.
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere.
- Asks questions and demonstrates intellectual curiosity.
- Gains trust of team & colleagues through consistent, quality work results.
- Adds value every day through high performance.
As the Risk Strategy & Transformation Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Supports the management of the program/project, including developing program components, promoting the program and ensuring the execution of all program components.
- Participates in the design, development, implementation, and management of core program processes.
- Provides support for the investigation, analysis & documentation of program risks.
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders in order to deliver on business objectives.
- Organizes work information to ensure accuracy and completeness (e.g., customized exception reports, initiative tracking reports, etc.).
- Gathers and formats data into regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
- Communicates and reinforces program principles, strategies, processes and standards in all operational activities.
- Supports the execution of strategic initiatives; includes tracking metrics and milestones.
- Supports the development of tailored messaging, which may include writing, editing and distributing communications.
- Tracks exception requests and corresponding approvals
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.