Description du poste
Our client, a well-established organization in Ontario has a permanent opportunity for an experienced Salesforce Developer to start in August. They offer competitive salary and benefits packages for the right superstar and are starting interviews right away.
Key Skills for Salesforce Developer:
- Five (5) to seven (7) years+ experience as a Salesforce developer
- Salesforce CRM, Triggers, SOSL & SOQL, Process Builder & Workflows, Salesforce Batch Classes, Webservices & Microservices,API Integration
- Strong experience with data migrations from third-party applications to Salesforce
- Strong experience with integrating third-party applications with Salesforce
- Strong experience designing custom applications within the Salesforce platform including data model design, user interface, business logic, and security in addition to design and integration patterns
- Experience with Salesforce configuration including Security and user management, Process Builder, Lightning Flow Builder and other configuration tools
- Experience with Agile development
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud and great to have Field Service Lightning (FSL) experience
- The following certifications are strongly desired:
- Salesforce Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Platform Developer I
- Salesforce Platform Developer II (Nice to have)
- Salesforce Service Cloud certification (Nice to have but would be preferred )
- Work extremely well in a team environment.
- Enthusiasm, flexibility, commitment, positive attitude
- Creative thinking and ability to participate in ideation and development of innovative solutions
As the Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Development & Configuration of Service Cloud using Salesforce Lightning, APEX and Salesforce configuration
- Providing technical leadership and guidance to the peer developers/Business Analysts about platform fit and solution approach
- Developing coding best practices, standards and frameworks for implementation by Jr. Developers
- Working with the scrum team to scope and estimate work
- Managing user stories, tasks and bugs
- Development of relevant technical and test documentation
- Assisting with the developing and running of unit tests, end-to-end flow tests, and cross-browser testing
If reading all that piqued your interest, drop us a line and let us know why you would be a great fit for our client. Send us a resume, and anything else you think will impress us! Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.