Description du poste
Key Scrum Master Skills
- Five plus (5+) years in an Agile environment
- Three plus (3+) years’ as a Scrum Master or Coach
- Experience leading, facilitating, collaborating with teams and management
- Leading the effort to estimate the overall project scope and align it to teams actual throughput to deliver within the agreed upon schedule;
- Evaluating current prioritization to ensure work maximizes the ability to migrate users, employing additional prioritization techniques if necessary;
- Facilitating project level events to ensure flow across teams i.e. steering, long term planning and forecasting, and cross team stand ups;
- Facilitating squad level events including but not limited to daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo (with the Product Owner), and retrospective meetings as needed;
- Leading the effort to track progress of the project against required backlog items, updating forecasts as required;
- Facilitating the identification and resolution of risks, blockers, and impediments at the project level;
- Collaborating with teams and leaders to review improvement to the overall system of delivery, removing bottlenecks and improving flow of value;
- Leading the effort to represent progress, risk, impediments to key stakeholders (through steerco and other means) and facilitate decision making as required to maintain progress across the project;
- Embracing change, influence, and coach team members on agile principles and practices; and,
- Collaborating with other Scrum Masters to facilitate increasing maturity and effectiveness in the application of Agile principles across the organization.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.