Description du poste
Key Senior Front End Developer Skills
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience as a front end developer
- Three plus (3+) years of experience with Angular 2+ (preferred) or other modern single-page application frameworks (React, Vue, etc.)
- Three plus (3+) years’ experience with TypeScript in a production environment
- The complete life cycle of the application forms and their configuration, from requirements and analysis to design and development;
- Developing new application forms and construct application code, with an emphasis on scalability and responsiveness;
- Maintaining existing application software specifications and technical documentation;
- Designing and developing unit tests for the purposes of regression testing, correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging;
- Profiling code in order to detect and fix locks and performance bottlenecks;
- Fixing/upgrading application code to address change requests and issues;
- Cultivating and disseminating knowledge of application development best practices and improve our standards;
- Participating in design and code peer reviews;
- Maintaining client satisfaction by meeting client priorities and service level agreement targets in a timely manner; and,
- Supporting and maintaining existing in-house applications for clients and develop enhancements to existing software.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.