Description du poste
Key Senior Integration Developer Skills
- Five plus (5+) years of experience in SQL programming or other relevant experience in SQL development and databases
- In-depth experience with SQL, relational databases, and data modelling
- Experience in performance tuning of SQL queries, stored procedures, and databases
- Knowledge of Web Services and Internet Security messaging
- The complete life cycle of information systems, from requirements and analysis to design and development;
- Studying data sources and data models and plan solutions before delivering integrations;
- Developing new application code and documentation from software specifications;
- Maintaining existing application software specifications and maintain existing technical documentation;
- Following quality assurance standards to be used during design, development and implementation phases;
- Performing unit and integration testing of software to ensure proper and efficient execution, as well as requirements compliance;
- Supporting systems in test and production environments, and assist with problem resolution/debugging;
- Supporting and maintaining existing applications, and develop enhancements to existing software; and,
- Maintaining client satisfaction by meeting client priorities and service level agreement targets in a timely manner.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.