Description du poste
Our client has an urgent need to fill the position of Senior PM/BA.
Assignment Length: 5-month contract
Assignment Starting; January
# of Openings: 1
Top skills for Senior PM/BA:
- Experience planning and executing Data Centre migrations and hand-off to managed services (goes to credibility when analyzing current state/potential future states)
- Experience analyzing options and clearly articulating supported recommendations to a broad audience of technical and non-technical internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have:
- EN/FR bilingual
As the Senior PM/BA, you will be responsible for:
- Rationalize and categorize the customers by type (colo only vs colo + MS; technology; current footprint, potential footprint; current end date; etc.)
- For each customer category, articulate a high-level transformation plan (potential target environments, high-level transformation plan/schedule, delivery resources required, a value prop for the proposed solution, risks, dependencies, assumptions, etc.)
- Prioritize the list of customers (likely first by current end dates, second by complexity)
- Work with BBM Client Executives and the Data Centre delivery team to socialize the high-level transformation plan with specific customers and finalize current agreement amendments and transformation proposals
Don't miss out on this excellent career opportunity! APPLY TODAY!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, we will only be contacting candidates with the required skills. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle. Work with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.