Description du poste
We are seeing a Senior Product Manager for our client for a six (6) month contract opportunity.
Key Senior Product Manager Skills
- CRM experience
- Business Analyst experience – requirements gathering
- Technical (not functional) experience
- Translate relevant elements of the product/program vision into a clear delivery strategy for Team Member Tools experience (covering multiple enterprise systems including CRM and Product origination tools);
- Build great stakeholder partnerships across different business value streams (including UX Teams, Architects, Security Developers, and others) to drive activities across the product life cycle;
- Create and maintain well-defined product roadmaps with the flexibility to pivot and align with fast-changing business drivers/enterprise priorities;
- Co-Lead cross-functional product teams composed of Architects, Researchers, UX Designers, Developers, etc.;
- Functionally decompose product from roadmap level to delivery/scrum level (Increment Planning / Story Mapping / Backlog Management, etc.);
- Discover, Decompose, Define, Prioritize and fully own product requirements for all channels and integrations capabilities; and,
- Accountable for the creation and management of all product management artifacts including but not limited to; Product Roadmaps, Product Backlogs (User Stories), Story maps, Release management plans.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.