Description du poste
Key Senior Solution Architect Skills
- Five (5) to ten (10) years’ relevant experience
- In-depth understanding of current and emerging technologies including micro service architecture, OAuth, SAML, Web Seal, Web services (SOAP, REST), Single Page Applications (SPA) , IBM MQ, Data Base (Oracle, MySQL) and Application Servers and how other enterprises are using them to build systems
- Experience in using both traditional software development and SDLC as well as emerging methods, such as DevOps and Scrum, that are optimized for agility
- Proven ability to interact with customers to transfer customer needs into something that can be put into a design or user story and implemented by developers into a digital application
- Cloud experience, Open Shift, Azure, and AKS are considered nice to have
- Providing insight and expert technical advice on complex/large projects;
- Delivering a customized solution by assessing client requirements and translating them into a technical framework;
- Working in conjunction with the client and functional solution designers to arrive at the recommended solution;
- Assisting senior management in meetings and presentations;
- Working closely with groups in an environment with a mix of old and new applications using existing and new micro services to build applications that meet business and enterprise architecture requirements; and,
- Ensuring the oversight and coordination of dependencies across the project to resolve or escalate conflicts.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.