Description du poste
We have two (2) openings for Senior Systems Analyst for a 12-month contract.
Key Skills for Senior Systems Analyst:
- Must have successful completion of a post-secondary degree/diploma in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or related field from a recognized academic institution.
- Must have a minimum of twelve (12) years experience within the IT field with a minimum of five (5) years of experience as a System Analyst.
- Must have a minimum of four (4) years experience in the last six (6) years in conducting a combination of all of the following: analysis, design, implementation, and in object-oriented solutions project.
- Must have a minimum of four (4) years experience in the last six (6) years in JAVA development
- Must have a minimum of four (4) years experience in the last six (6) years in Relational DBMS.
- Experience in Interface Classes in Java.
- Experience in Java (ex: EJB, Weblogic, Design patterns)
As Senior Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Develop, test and implement end-user interface changes;
- Develop, test and implement business layer and/or data layer changes;
- Analyze performance, fine-tune solution and validate changes;
- Assist in the analysis of requirements, processes and data towards developing and implementing solutions that address business and technical needs;
- Perform problem resolution activities;
- Provide guidance for other members of the team;
- Participation in regularly scheduled and ad hoc team meetings throughout the project;
- Provide status reports and or updates throughout the project;
- Support and use the Agile development methodology;
- Perform quality assurance tasks (such as peer reviews) on his/her own work, as well as the work of others;
- Adhere to quality assurance standards as used in each phase of development and maintenance;
- Cooperate with CRA management and staff in regards to knowledge transfer.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.