Description du poste
Eagle is assisting our client, a leader in their industry, searching for experienced Software Developers.
Assignment Length: 6-month contract
# of Openings: 5 positions available
Top skills for Software Developers:
- Degree in computer science, computer linguistics, psychology or a comparable field of study
- Programming skills (Python and Java)
- Knowledge of software version control management (e.g. Git) and continuous integration practices (e.g. Gitlab, Jenkins)
- Excellent understanding of software/services integration challenges
- Ability to work on complex problems where analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors to determine all options and arrive at the best solution
- Creative and effective decision making for solving problems and achieving results
- Excellent English, spoken and written
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency in Voice User Interface (VUI) design and speech recognition
- Experience developing scalable, standards-compliant, reusable, quality code, unit-testing and setting the standard for the rest of the team.
- Good knowledge of the Agile process
As the Software Developers, you will be responsible for:
- Lead the end-to-end solution analyses and bring teams together to provide an optimal recommendation that meets functionality, scalability, and reliability requirements.
- Monitor and coordinate the development of the end-to-end solution
- Develop the Voice User Interface (VUI) in cooperation with our customers from the automotive industry
- Analysis of product and customer requirements
- Lead to the end-to-end solution specification
- Contribute to the integration of language-dependent prompt data
- Contribute to and review the overall testing strategy
- Integration of translations for several languages in the dialogue system
Apply today! Interviews will start immediately, so don't miss out on this opportunity!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, we will only be contacting candidates with the required skills. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle. Work with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Eagle Professional Resources
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000200
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000199
Eagle Temporary Staffing
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000204
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000205