Description du poste
Senior Application Developer with Advanced Python, and SQL or NoSQL and experience with backend framework Django or Flask to design and develop AI/ML models within Workforce Management.
Assignment Length: 7-month contract
Assignment Starting; Immediately
# Of Openings: 1
Top skills for Application Developer:
- Advanced Python skills
- Experience with source control management tools such as Git along with GitHub, GitLab or Bitbucket
- Over 2 years experience designing and implementing data science solutions
- Python for AI/ML (NumPy, Pandas, Scikit-Learn, Tensorflow, PyTorch, Facebook Prophet)
- Deployment and operationalizing AI/ML projects
- SQL or NoSQL database products (MSSQL, MySQL, MongoDB)
- Source control management tools such as Git along with GitHub, Gitlab or Bitbucket
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or related field.
- Design and develop AI/ML models within Workforce Management to bring decision making to the next level.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, we will only be contacting candidates with the required skills. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle. Work with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Eagle Professional Resources
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000200
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000199
Eagle Temporary Staffing
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000204
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000205