Description du poste
Our client is a well-established organization in Calgary that provides Managed IT Services to clients across Alberta. They are seeking a Team Lead, Client Support person to join their growing professional services team.
This position is a Permanent Career Opportunity to start in May.
Key Skills for a Team Lead, Client Support:
- Five plus (5+) years of experience with Windows-based TCP/IP-based networking including servers (Windows, Exchange, SQL), enterprise routers/firewalls, Wi-Fi, VPNs, managed switches, etc.
- Experience supporting modern Windows Desktops and Office on-prem and Office 365
- Fluent with Microsoft Hyper-V and Microsoft Azure
- Solid understanding of various backup technologies
- Previous experience in remote monitoring and management, ticketing, and remote access tools
- Prior experience working directly with clients, resolving client issues and carrying out projects from start to finish
- Preference will be given to candidates with MS Azure or other MS certifications
- Ability to remain calm and work efficiently in stressful circumstances
- Demonstrated commitment to personal and professional growth and keeping abreast of industry best practices
- Reliable personal transportation and drivers license to travel to client sites as required
- Some after-hours/on-call work is required
- Excellent communication and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work effectively from a home-based office
As Team Lead, Client Support, you will be responsible for:
- Providing exceptional technical support to managed service clients for networking and infrastructure-related issues;
- Effectively leading a small team of technical support specialists;
- Implementing and maintaining a consistent support plan in line with industry best practices;
- Networking configuration, management and support (remote access, network edge, wireless, routing and switching technologies)
- Leading all enterprise client support initiatives including upgrades and implementations;
- Evaluate and prioritize incoming tickets from end-users for problems they are experiencing with hardware, software, interconnectivity, networking and other computer-related technologies and assign as appropriate;
- Act as an internal escalation point, resolving all technical issues related to networking;
- Ongoing monitoring of incident tickets to ensure that responses are in line with Service Level Agreements
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.