Description du poste
Eagle is assisting our client, a leader in their industry, searching for an experienced Transfer Officer.
Assignment Length: 6-month contract
Assignment Starting; January
# of Openings: 4
Top skills for Transfer Officer:
- Ability to navigate computer applications such as Excel, Windows, Outlook, Microsoft
- Ability to take initiative
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Strong communication skills: 8/10
- Ability to prioritize & multitask in pressure situations
- Demonstrated flexibility to adapt in high-volume, changing environment
- Ability to manage high volumes & pressure situations, prioritize tasks, multitask, efficient
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience working with Pega and CVS
- Previous Bank or financial industry experience
- Post-secondary required (business degree or diploma preferred)
As the Transfer Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Champions a customer-focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Retrieves and processes all the transactions received and maintains the Bank’s systems up to –date following Scotia Service Standards and agreements as per Service Level Agreement terms
- Ensures all account transfers received daily are processed in an accurate, timely and high-quality way by;
- Completing, verifying and processing Transfer Forms;
- Maintaining accurate records of account transfer bookkeeping entries;
- Providing prompt and precise follow-up on outstanding transfer items;
- Respond to all inquiries received in a timely and knowledgeable form while fostering a relationship of mutual trust, respect and confidence.
- Supports colleagues with their training or crosstraining initiatives within the department.
- Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of their respective areas, ensuring the adequacy adherence to the effectiveness of day to day business controls to meet obligations concerning operational risk, regulatory compliance risk, AML/ATF risk and conduct risk, including but not limited to responsibilities under the Operational Risk Management Framework, Regulatory Compliance Risk Management Framework, AML/ATF Global Handbook and the Guidelines for Business Conduct.
- Champions a high-performance environment and implements a people strategy that attracts, retains, develops and motivates their team by fostering an inclusive work environment, communicating vision/values/business strategy and managing succession and development planning for the team.
Apply today! This position is excellent for someone looking to gain valuable experience.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, we will only be contacting candidates with the required skills. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle. Work with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.