Description du poste
Key User Experience Writer Skills
- Three (3) to four (4) years of professional writing experience with a minimum of two (2) years writing web copy with a UX focus
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills along with strong attention to detail
- Passionate advocate for user-centered writing, design and the UX process
- Writing clear, accurate, and concise copy for our digital secure properties including mobile;
- Ensuring content adheres to the client’s brand voice;
- Creating, editing, and proofreading copy to reflect UX-based principles;
- Coordinating content approvals from draft to final copy and sign-offs for business partners;
- Working with UX designers to ensure that the UI meets the needs of our users;
- Collaborating with marketing, legal, compliance, operations, and product teams to ensure compliance with editorial standards and best practices for all content;
- Participating in user testing and analysis; and,
- Carrying out other coordination/support tasks as required.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.