Description du poste
Eagle is assisting our client, a prominent Canadian telecom company, searching for an experienced Web Analytics Specialist.
This position supports the Senior Manager on digital brand initiatives delivered through the client website. The Specialist must act as a subject matter expert in Web Analytics (strategy, requirements, implementation, validation, reporting) within the organization and promote data to help drive strategic decisions regarding online customer experiences and e-commerce activities.
Assignment Length: 12-month contract with possibility of extensions
Assignment Starting Immediately
# Of Openings: Numerous Opportunities
Top skills for Web Analytics Specialist:
- University degree in Computer science or IT, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in Web Analytics core competencies.
- Familiarity with primary web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics.
- Strong analytical, judgment and conceptual ability are critical.
- Excellent communication skills and knowledge to interact with all levels of end-users and technical resources.
- Ability to work effectively with different people in engineering, marketing, and creative fields.
- Bilingual – English and French spoke and written - is an asset but not required
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Previous data mining and analysis experience.
- Autonomous and proactive.
- Ability to provide ongoing insights on issues and initiatives.
The role requires a candidate committed to continued learning and the ability to act proactively to improve web strategies and procedures.
- Establish, implement and manage data collection mechanism required to produce weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports.
- Perform trending analysis to identify significant deviations and opportunities.
- Conduct a thorough investigation of the website visitor’s online behaviour and share findings with team members and stakeholders.
- Support internal partners with tagging requirements for new projects/initiatives.
- Support internal and external partners with pertinent/related metrics and analysis.
- Leverage tools such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics platforms to conduct ongoing performance analyses to understand customer behaviour.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity. Our client is committed to starting interviews for qualified candidates immediately – Send your resume to Darrell Skilton at firstname.lastname@example.org to review your resume and set up a call with a recruiter.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, we will only be contacting candidates with the required skills. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle. Work with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.