Description du poste
Key Web Content Developer Skills
- Post-secondary education.
- Experience working with Web Content Management Systems
- Experience adhering to creative approach within established brand guidelines
- Advanced user in Microsoft Office, including ability to create and maintain templates and colour palettes in MS applications.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier, and Acrobat
- Proven track record of ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Very strong attention to detail and proven track record of quality assurance
- Great communication skills
- Team Player
- Positive, "Can-do" attitude
- Monitor content calendar for intranet and external web content. Publish Content to appropriate channels;
- Support the ongoing maintenance and enhancements of the client’s numerous external websites;
- Collaborates with Communications team to develop engaging web content;
- Execute the daily maintenance of the client’s intranet and enterprise-wide digital screens;
- Work with the Intranet Owner to maintain a feature road-map;
- Report and document website bugs and future enhancements;
- Design graphics for web and social media;
- Monitor and triage requests to multiple email inboxes;
- Design and build corporate presentations;
- Manage Digital Asset Library;
- Adhere to brand standards at all times; and,
- Look for opportunities to improve team workflow.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.