Set Up a Meeting Today!
Eagle’s Executive & Management Consulting (EMC) division recruits high caliber professionals that represent all management disciplines and have worked in a variety of industries to deliver strategic initiatives. Our dedicated team of professionals also has a strong track record in recruiting and placing niche resources with hard-to-find skillsets.
Why Choose Eagle’s EMC Service?
- Access management consultants without big firm pricing
- Engage executives on a contingent-basis during a temporary project or transition
- Build your own dream team from our pool of experts
“For a small boutique firm like ours, where our needs are very specialized and specific, Eagle’s EMC division has been instrumental in augmenting our ability to source high quality professionals. It is a true pleasure to work with the fine folks at Eagle.”
– Raj Kapoor, The Whitestone Group
Areas of Expertise
Eagle has relationships with professionals across the entire management consulting spectrum. Some common skills include:
- Interim Executives
- Change Management
- Organizational Design
- Training/Learning Design
- Corporate Strategy
- Business Transformation
- Operations Excellence (Lean)
- Program Management
- Supply Chain Management
“One of our major programs was completely off the rails and our vendor partner was not delivering effectively. Eagle was able to connect us with a Project Recovery Specialist who came in to assess the situation, make recommendations and recover costs from the vendor. He had things back on track within 3 weeks and was able to successfully deliver the program to the revised schedule and budget.”
– CFO of a Canadian manufacturing organization
Organizations across Canada are already reaping the benefits of Eagle’s Interim Management Consultants. Here are just a few examples of our recent placements:
- One of Canada’s largest investment trusts was embarking on a strategic global business transformation. They engaged Eagle’s EMC team who successfully secured an interim executive to work alongside the system integrator to define the overall strategy and successfully deliver the multi-year program.
- Eagle assisted one of the Big 4 consulting firms with securing Expert Lean Consultants to provide expertise, facilitation, coaching and preparation work for a series of newly trained Lean Practitioners for one of their key oil & gas clients. The Lean experts worked on site in Fort McMurray to effectively train a number of their staff members on lean best practices.
- A Fortune 500 organization based in Toronto was looking to replace a VP of IT who was underperforming. Eagle launched a confidential search for their replacement, and also placed an interim executive to take over the VP’s duties through the transition period. The interim consultant was ultimately hired into the role on a permanent basis.
- Eagle worked with one of Canada’s leaders in the oil & gas industry to source a Senior Change Management Specialist to lead an enterprise wide business transformation initiative that involved changes to business processes, technology, structure, culture and people.
- One of Canada’s top 5 financial services institutions was undergoing a massive infrastructure project and was facing capacity challenges in their legal department due to the large volume of vendor contracts. Eagle sourced an independent lawyer who brought the right mix of experience to assist with the review, negotiation and assessment of a large volume of vendor contracts.
“I engaged Eagle to find a Senior Program Manager and Trusted Advisor to assist with a transition of services and a large, complex data center relocation. The consultant that they referred to us became a key member of the executive team and made a significant contribution which was critical to a highly successful migration. He was extremely capable and incredibly organized and he handled the work with precision and professionalism – which was key to our success.”
– Senior VP from large financial services organization