Description du poste
Are you detailed? Work to make deadlines? Looking to join a toptier organization? We have an opportunity for a highlyskilled team player to join our client's organization in the role of Application Architect
Assignment Length: 6-month contract
# Of Openings: 1
Top skills for Application Architect
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Five (5) years of experience delivering scalable enterprise systems in computer and networking technology preferably in a telecommunication environment.
- Proven record of accomplishment in systems integration with experience in software development and infrastructure design for large scale distributed systems and applications.
- Proven hands-on experience as a Solution Architect.
- Good knowledge in Micro service architecture and APIs.
- Good knowledge of .Net framework and C#.
- Knowledge of Python is an asset.
- Knowledge in Robotic Process Automation is desirable.
- Knowledge in Artificial Intelligence is an asset.
- Knowledge of the business process management tools is an asset. (ex: Camunda)
- Good knowledge in software development (Java/Python/.net) and the following frameworks / technologies: REST, SOAP, MQ, XML, Micro Services architecture/deployment, OpenShift,
- Good knowledge of data store systems: Elasticsearch, Cassandra, Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL, T-SQL, PL/SQL, data modeling.
- Good knowledge of application server (Apache, Tomcat, Weblogic, JBoss, IIS).
- Good knowledge of Linux, Unix and Windows.
- Knowledge on Virtualization and Containerization is desirable.
- Experience in agile environment is desirable.
- Knowledge on architecture framework as TOGAF is an asset.
- Good communications skills (written, oral) is required. Bilingualism (English, French) considered an asset. Personal Attributes
- Strong analytical skills.
- Autonomy & focus. Ability to get the things done and cut through the noise.
- Availability to work occasional weekends and evenings to meet hard deadlines and available to work occasional overnights to take part in deployment activities.
- Part time on site will be a requirement (likely 2 days / week)
- Works with architect, software developer and various information technology, network and business operations subject-matter experts to analyze the need for the corporation and its customers, evaluates them and propose solutions.
- Responsible for the solution architecture, design and cost/impact assessment artefacts..
- Build clear vision and roadmap in collaboration with other solution architects and technical architects.
- Identify opportunities with the business to deliver building blocks to get to the target architecture.
- Participate to the planning and coordination of the project’s activities with Senior Manager and Project Managers.
- Document solution by creating and maintaining referral documentation, UML diagrams, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams and charts.
- Provide architectural guide lines and best practices for the technical team
- Provide a training roadmap to fill the knowledge gaps in the team
- Design and develop the applications for internal use cases to eliminate the manual processes
Don’t miss out on this opportunity. Apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, we will only be contacting candidates with the required skills. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle. Work with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.