Description du poste
Eagle Is assisting our client, seeking an experienced Full Stack Solution Designers.
Assignment Length: 6-month contract
Assignment Starting; Immediately
# Of Openings: 9
Top skills for Full Stack Solution Designer:
- On the Front End development, we expect the candidate to have Hands-on development experience in Angular, complex applications.
- Angular 6 / 8 experience is nice to have.
- The candidate should have solid experience in designing applications with HTML CSS and writing cross-browser compatible code
- Design experience; Java Full-stack Core Skill: Full Stack Developers (Angular, Java)
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
- Graduate Degree preferred.
- Ten plus (10+) years relevant experience.
- Five plus (5+) years of hands-on experience in Full-stack, Java Springboot, Microservices API development
- Five plus (5+) years of Angular development Interest and proven ability to work autonomously on complex, highly-visible architecture projects and initiatives.
- A self-starter and a good team player.
- Should have a solid development background, hands-on and proven ability to deliver quality on time and budget.
- Have good familiarity with accessibility implementation, testing, and designing / developing user interfaces using Angular best practices.
- Strong Java development background. JBoss and Spring MVC"
Don’t miss out on this opportunity. Apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, we will only be contacting candidates with the required skills. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle. Work with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.