Description du poste
Eagle is currently looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below to fill the Network Administrator role.
Assignment Length: 5-month contract
Assignment Starting; March
# Of Openings: 1
Top skills for Network Administrator:
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Minimum of 3 years of experience administering and troubleshooting Palo Alto firewalls and Panorama – PCNSE preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience administering and troubleshooting SDA (Wireless) environment using Cisco DNAC and Cisco ISE
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with supporting Cisco SDWAN – Experience implementing and administering Viptela appliances (vEdge, cadge, vManage)
- Cisco CCNP or CCIE preferred
As the Network Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Palo Alto Firewall
- Cisco Remote Access (ASA, Meraki)
- Cisco SDA (DNAC, Wireless)
- Cisco SDWAN (vManage, vEgde)
Don’t miss out on this opportunity. Apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, we will only be contacting candidates with the required skills. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle. Work with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.