Description du poste
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Senior Exchange Active Directory Analyst.
Assignment Length: 6-month contract
Assignment Starting; Immediately
# of Openings: 1
Top skills for Senior Exchange Active Directory Analyst:
- Project/technology Experience:
- Experience implementing and managing Microsoft Active Directory solution
- Applied Project Management practices
- Applied Managed Services principles
- Ability to understand requirements and apply solutions
- Ability to articulate key technologies’ impact on security, availability, cost, capacity, transformation, risk, business enablement and transformation objectives
- Ability to evaluate risk and merit to make recommendations
- Applied Client Facing Ability to understand and provide guidance and recommendations on solutions to address clients’ needs, challenges, and transformations
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- University graduated in Computer Science, Information Technology, Telecommunications, Electronics & Electricals or any other related field.
- Expert / Senior MS Active Directory Certifications
- Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- AZURE Cloud Certifications
- MS Windows Server Fundamentals or equivalent
- VMware Fundamentals or equivalent
Don't miss out on the great opportunity, this position will be filled quickly. Apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.