Description du poste
We are looking for an experienced Senior Automation Software QA Developer who has delivered automated programming scripts for IOS and Android.
Assignment Length: 12-month contract
Assignment Starting; Immediately
# of Openings: 1
Top skills for Senior QA Automation Developer:
- Possess approximately three (3) years of experience testing mobile and web applications. IOS and Android
- Have experience in testing native android & iOS applications
- Have experience in creating test scripts using Java
- Have hands-on experience with Agile program management
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment with evolving priorities.
- At least three (3) years of experience with Java, Python.
- At least three (3) years of experience with Selenium Grid(Remote Web Driver) and Appium
- At least three (3) years of experience in automation deliveries and maintaining an automation suite.
- At least three (3) years of experience with computer software programs and languages, including, Swift, XCUITest, Android, Espresso.
- At least three (3) years of experience working directly with clients and customers with automated testing frameworks and providing recommendations to improve performance.
- Minimum (3) years hands-on working experience in Mobile Automation
- Strong knowledge of Mobile Automation ( iOS, Android) using Appium.
- Strong knowledge in mobile automation Framework setup, TestNG, Maven, Page object, BDD model
- Experience in CI tools like Jenkins, GIT and reporting tools
- Test management tools: Jira, TFS, ALM
- The attributes that our client is looking for in a consultant include:
- A passion to advocate for the customer/customer experience, and willingness to go the extra mile
- Someone who can multitask and who can redirect their focuses as and when needed
- Has a collaborative spirit
As the Senior QA Automation Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Create and execute scripts on mobile and web platforms
- Execute test cases focused on brand, content, cosmetic, and functional requirements
- Work with 4 different native applications that have payment flows and ordering features inside the app.
- Administer integration and maintenance of automation testing and tools
- Drive quality activities including day-to-day deliverables and testing operations
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Eagle Professional Resources
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000200
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000199
Eagle Temporary Staffing
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000204
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000205