Description du poste
We have an opportunity for a great position as a Senior Security Network Lead.
Assignment Length: 12-month contract
Assignment Starting; January
# of Openings: 2
Top skills for Senior Security Network Lead:
- Five plus (5+) years of Networking and container experience, including architecture or design roles in significant projects and initiatives, particularly for monitoring, detection and response solutions
- Knowledge of Big Data environments, Data Centers, IaaS, PaaS environments.
- Enterprise Networking
- Strong knowledge of and Hands-On Experience in Openshift Container Platforms
- Server Experience including Bare Metal configurations
- Experience with financial evaluation, resource forecasting or costing model
- High tolerance to ambiguity and ability to adapt in a fast-evolving environment
- Ability to manage time and priorities across multiple projects and duties
- Excellent synthesis and analysis capacity
Nice To Have:
- Deep understanding in various fields of security, preferably with operation background
- Previously led architecture designs that include IaaS and SaaS
- Knowledge of Agile and DevSecOps concepts
- Asset: Certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM or others, Bilingual (French and English)
As the Senior Security Network Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Determine, adapt and communicate the architecture, strategic and tactical plans to scale and optimize the infrastructure providing end-to-end monitoring, detection and response capabilities of the SOC, supported by gap analysis and a risk-based approach
- Determine, evaluate, test and support the implementation of advanced infrastructure that supports security features and tools
- Contribute to end-to-end security architecture designs that include IaaS and SaaS
- Lead the relationship with other internal stakeholders and vendors owning the relationship with our Data Center.
- Understand and optimize the network security operational processes and lead the transformation to an ideal SOC people, process and technology state
Create a profile, upload your resume and apply for this career opportunity today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, we will only be contacting candidates with the required skills. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle. Work with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Eagle Professional Resources
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000200
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000199
Eagle Temporary Staffing
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000204
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000205