Description du poste
Eagle is currently looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below to fill the role of Senior UI Developer.
Assignment Length: 6-month contract
# Of Openings: 1
Top skills for Senior UI Developer
- Senior UI Developer on an extensive multi-year program to deliver the US Commercial Banking Portal
- Strong UI development skills in Angular 8+ and Redux state management
- Able to provide technical direction to other UI developers and perform hands-on development
- Nice to have: Working experience with Angular 1
- Minimum 8-10 years of application development experience.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Solid Experience with reactive programming concepts and RxJS
- Solid Experience with NgRx or any other Redux libraries
- Strong understanding of responsive design & development practices
- Experience in distributed systems development using JavaEE
- Problem Solving: Knowledge of approaches, tools, and techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and Root Cause Analysis skills
- Experience in building Highly Available Enterprise Applications
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity. Apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, we will only be contacting candidates with the required skills. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle. Work with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.