Description du poste
Eagle is assisting our client, a leader in their industry, searching for experienced Technical Support for Baremetal, Network Cloud Infrastructure.
Assignment Length: 12-month contract
Assignment Starting; January
# of Openings: 2
Top skills for Technical Support for Baremetal, Network Cloud Infrastructure:
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Science
- Three (3) to four (4) years of technical and operational experience in IT
- Server hardware and firmware management
- HPE OneView
- HPE OneView Global Dashboard
- HPE iLO Amplifier Pack
- DELL EMC OpenManage
- DellEMC SupportAssist Enterprise
- Ability to write and edit documentation on technical subjects and to make language clear, concise and accurate
- Strong time management skills and work ethic (highly motivated) to manage multiple accountabilities.
- Ability to build relationships and work effectively with internal players and vendors
- Embrace change within the same team
- Must be autonomous and self-motivated
- Bilingual French and English (written and verbal)
- Available to work 24/7 on-call (rotating schedule)
- Additional Competencies:
- Linux knowledge (medium to high level)
- Agile / DevOps / Lean experience
- Monitoring Products: Zabbix, Grafana
- Knowledgeable on:
- Storage in general
- Fibre Channel/iscsi
- Network knowledge (medium)
As the Technical Support for Baremetal, Network Cloud Infrastructure, you will be responsible for:
- As a Baremetal Technical Support for the Network Cloud Physical Infrastructure team, you will be tasked with the following:
- Monitor infrastructure assets performance.
- Analyze system logs and identify potential hardware issues (i.e. HP, DELL servers, others)
- Troubleshoot any reported hardware problems and make them visible.
- Answering technical queries and assisting tenants.
- Work closely with vendors and other internal and external parties to deliver an efficient support solution.
- Continuously contribute to process improvement initiatives and improve ongoing work.
- Contribute to problem resolution a part of cross-functional teams using Agile/Scrum, Lean methodologies
- Owns the RMA process.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity. Apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, we will only be contacting candidates with the required skills. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle. Work with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Eagle Professional Resources
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000200
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000199
Eagle Temporary Staffing
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000204
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000205