You have a “To Do” list.
You chop away at that list every day!
You don’t seem to be getting ahead!
You could probably work 24 hours a day and still not clear your list.
“There is nothing less productive than to make more efficient what should not be done at all.” Peter Drucker
Some questions to ask yourself:
- Are you working on the right things?
- Is your time spent on the right activities?
- Are you getting the best return on your time?
- Can you delegate?
- Can you outsource?
- Can you stop doing some of the things you do?
“I must govern the clock, not be governed by it.” Golda Meir
Some thoughts about what it will take:
- To get where you “need to be” requires FOCUSED effort on the activities that will get you “there”.
- It will require a liberal use of the word NO.
- It will require will power.
- It will require discipline.
BUT … You CAN do it!
Kevin Dee is the founder and Chairman of Eagle (a Professional Staffing Company)
Want to know where Canada’s hot jobs are? Visit the Eagle Job Board!
Have you tried Eagle’s (very cost effective) Virtual Recruiter service?