Eagle is currently seeking highly motivated and self-driven individual to join our client's team. In the role of QA Automation Developer. Currently there are five (5) openings for this position.
Assignment Length: 12-month contract
Assignment Starting; Immediately
# Of Openings: 5
Top skills for QA Automation Developer
- Possess approximately three years of experience testing mobile and web applications. IOS and Android
- Have experience in testing native android & iOS applications
- Have expert-level in using Appium and Selenium for mobile testing
- Have experience in creating test scripts using Java
- Hands-on experience with Agile program management
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment with evolving priorities.
- The attributes that our client is looking for in a consultant include:
- Having a passion for advocating for the customer/customer experience, and a willingness to go the extra mile
- Someone who can multitask and who can redirect their focus as and when needed
- Has a collaborative spirit
- At least three (3) years of experience with Java, Python.
- At least three (3) years of experience with Selenium Grid (Remote Web Driver) and Appium
- At least three (3) years of experience in automation deliveries and maintaining an automation suite.
- At least three (3) years of experience with computer software programs and languages, including Swift, XCUITest, Android, Espresso.
- At least three (3) years of experience working directly with clients and customers with automated testing frameworks and providing recommendations to improve performance.
- Minimum (3) years hands-on working experience in Mobile Automation
- Strong knowledge of Mobile Automation ( iOS, Android) using Appium.
- Strong knowledge in mobile automation Framework setup, TestNG, Maven, Page object, BDD model
- Experience in CI tools like Jenkins, GIT and reporting tools
- Test management tools: Jira, TFS, ALM
- Create and execute scripts on mobile and web platforms
- Execute test cases focused on brand, content, cosmetic, and functional requirements.
- Work with four different native applications with payment flows and ordering features inside the app.
- Administer integration and maintenance of automation testing and tools
- Drive quality activities, including day-to-day deliverables and testing operations
Sound like a good fit? Submit your resume and let us know why you’re fantastic for this role; what skills and experience do you bring to this position.? Apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, we will only be contacting candidates with the required skills. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle. Work with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Eagle Professional Resources
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000200
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000199
Eagle Temporary Staffing
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000204
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000205