Our client is seeking the services of an experienced Advisor Technology Support (ATS) Specialist.
Assignment Length: 6-month contract
Assignment Starting; January
# of Openings: 1 - Will accept candidates from anywhere in Ontario or Quebec
As the Advisor Technology Support (ATS) Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- As a member of the Advisor Technology Support Team:
- You will be the first support line for the community's technical issues.
- You will work as part of an IT support team, proactively coming up with solutions.
- You'll be aware that the client wants to get back to work as soon as possible. Your job will be to facilitate this in the best way possible.
- Liaising between Advisors and ATS Specialist to schedule technical support
- Managing ATS Specialist Calendars and assigning work effectively
- Have a resourceful and creative problem-solving approach
- Address and triage email support
- You'll decide the best way to help the client by listening carefully & asking the right questions to find out precisely what is needed by typing in a few keywords.
- You can ask more experienced colleagues for help, in person or online real-time group chats, for general questions and more specialized teams. There is also a coach available for help and guidance. You may take the call, but you always have a support team around you to ensure you get the client to the best resolution.
- After each call, you will log the details to help us track and learn from the calls we get to help improve our client's experiences.
- When you can't fix it yourself, you may need to send the issue to a specialized team, keeping your client informed of the next steps.
- By sharing your experiences from each call, you also help maintain and improve the Knowledge Base, in turn helping us improve the service offered to our clients.
- You will look for opportunities to streamline your daily tasks to add value to the team, your client and sometimes both.
Sound like a good fit? Submit your resume and tell us why you're fantastic and what skills and experience you can bring to this position.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, we will only be contacting candidates with the required skills. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle. Work with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Eagle Professional Resources
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000200
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000199
Eagle Temporary Staffing
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000204
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000205