We are looking for an experienced Agile Transformation Coach to help transition our business from its existing work practices to our standard scaled agile solution.
Assignment Length: 6-month contract
Assignment Starting; May/June
# Of Openings: 1
Top skills for Agile Transformation Coach
- Five plus (5+) years of experience as an Agile coach involved in large-scale Agile transformations/multifunctional environment
- Experience with Scaled Agile Frameworks (SAFe)
- Experience implementing Agile Release Trains
- Strong leader, educator, and coach
- An excellent communicator and motivator
- Preferred Qualifications
- Certified SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)
- Solid working knowledge of Jira and Confluence
- Experience coaching at large organizations
- Accepts applicants from Ottawa, Montreal, Toronto, New Brunswick
- On-site: Ottawa, Montreal, Toronto, New Brunswick
- Work with project teams to analyze current systems and processes and design a strategy for the adoption of the Agile Framework
- Based on the Agile Framework adoption plan, lead the transformation for a team (or multiple teams in parallel).
- Deliver SAFe training and workshops for both development and functional teams, as well as key stakeholders
- Actively build and contribute to the company's Agile Communities of Practice and mentor agile practitioners
- As required, ensure cross-value stream coordination and collaboration, drive the highest productivity and better predictability of delivery across the organization
- Promote using the enterprise standard Agile/ DevOps toolset and work to help continuously improve it.
Sound like a good fit? Submit your resume and tell us why you’re fantastic for this role; what skills and experience you bring to this position.? Apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, we will only be contacting candidates with the required skills. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle. Work with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.