Eagle is currently looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below to fill the role of API Documentation Specialist.
Assignment Length: 12-month contract
Assignment Starting; Immediately
# Of Openings: 3
Top skills for API Documentation Specialist
- Five (5) years experience writing developer-facing documentation and other forms of technical content for software applications.
- You can explain how an API works, describe fields in detail within the API reference (we use GraphQL schema and Swagger), and incorporate code examples within an integration guide.
- You have experience leading teams and complex content initiatives for software development teams.
- You are highly organized, self-motivated and love to bring order to chaos.
- You ask the right questions and get the correct details from highly technical and busy people.
- You have previous experience with wikis blogs and Git repositories
- Tools exp. Includes Confluence, GitLab, etc.
- You have tackled internal and external documentation projects that have made life easier for developers of all experience levels.
- You’re not afraid of adjusting to changes midstream and are excited about using your creativity to solve problems.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity. Apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, we will only be contacting candidates with the required skills. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle. Work with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.