We currently have a position open for an Application Development Lead (Applications Development Senior Leader / Band V) for a 5-month contract starting immediately.
Key Skills for Application Development Lead (Applications Development Senior Leader / Band V):
- Undergraduate degree or Technical Certificate.
- Graduate degree preferred.
- Eight plus (8+) years equivalent experience.
- SAS360 Engage Direct/Digital tow (2) years & more
- SASMarketing Automation five (5) years & more
- SAS Programming five (5) years & more
- Linux scripting five (5) years & more
- DS2/Python five (5) years & more
As the Application Development Lead (Applications Development Senior Leader / Band V), you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the technical / systems analysis, design, development, unit testing, system integration testing, implementation and support of software applications, using existing and emerging technology platforms. The role includes custodian of the established architecture assuring that documented standards and procedures are adhered to and ensure the smooth interpretability of the applications.
- Collaborating with IT Platform Management, work with the business to obtain the necessary clarity of the requirements at a function point context. Work with project managers, sponsors and other stakeholders to develop and plan technical strategies, agree upon project priorities and deliver applications that support business requirements. Also responsible for the Systems integration testing of applications prior to code release to Quality Assurance.
- Applications Development professionals are responsible for working with their managers to assure their own continuing professional development for both technical and soft skills and that of their teams. At the more senior levels, application developers are expected to train others, participate in company and industry working groups, and encourage learning, sharing culture that supports the development of innovative and effective business solutions.
- Applications Development professionals will develop a thorough understanding of the businesses they support along with well-developed people and project management skills. They may apply these skills either within a narrow business focus or broadly across the firm.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.