Eagle is assisting our client in the search for an Application Infrastructure Analyst to start on a 12-month contract in August. The Application Infrastructure Analysis Service Provider is required to provide advice and recommendations on product features, design, security and vendor/industry best practices, as well as assisting with configuration and implementation of components and features, guidance and mentoring on deployment, migration, operation, performance, capacity, automation and orchestration
Key Skills for Application Infrastructure Analyst:
- Computer Science/technology Degree (College or University) or similar
- Minimum of seven (7) years experience supporting custom applications, configuring Operating systems, installing and configuring client-server applications, performing IT systems integration, participating in solution delivery following an ITIL framework, working on the incident and problem management
- Knowledge and experience in network solution development (proxy configuration, VPN configuration, firewall configuration), security engineering (cert management, proxy config, vulnerability assessment/remediation).
- Experience in structured multi-environment technology promotional model
- Experience with working with technology vendor partners and service providers
As the Application Infrastructure Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Application support services following ITSM framework
- Supporting multiple applications and working closely with the Technology Service Desk to provide business application support and resolve production issues.
- Provide tier two application support to business end-users and will analyze research, document and follow service calls through to resolution using incident management processes.
- Advice and recommendations on product features, design, security and vendor/industry best practices
- Assistance with configuration and implementation of components and features
- Guidance and mentoring on deployment, migration, operation, performance, capacity, automation and orchestration
- Experiences and “lessons learned” from previous projects with other clients on migration/transition and ongoing operational processes and procedures
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.