Are you a well-rounded Application Integration Specialist with development, integration, and installation expertise primarily in a Windows environment, able to communicate effectively with different stakeholders and work independently or in a team with minimal supervision?
We would like to speak to you about this excellent 6-month contract with a top-level organization. This resource will report to the Senior Systems Integrator for Application Support within ITM and will also receive direction from other team members as assigned by the Senior Systems Integrator.
Key Skills for Application Integration Specialist:
- Minimum of five (5) years working experience with Installing, configuring and updating Atlassian Products
- Experience with applications that use Oracle, Microsoft SQL, MySQL, Microsoft IIS, Apache Tomcat, JRE, JDK.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated Working knowledge of infrastructure or other components related to application development and integration such as IP networking rules, certificates, Antivirus, Backup and restore considerations.
As an Application Integration Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- The System Application Integration Specialist is responsible for developing applications using Oracle APEX, Java and/or HTML5, Microsoft .NET, SQL development, and creating and performing unit tests related to that work.
- Configuring, updating and customizing the Jira and Confluence platforms.
- Providing services for scoping and planning for software or system development or integration projects - Perform system upgrades related to components such as but not limited to application versions, database versions, operating system versions, or hardware.
- Assisting with scoping and planning of changes.
- Providing input and assistance with standards and process changes that relate to the system development lifecycle, or other related application or development standards.\
- Assisting with business systems analysis, development and application to understand IT business and project requirements in projects.
- Providing input for project risk, action, issue, decision logs.
- Creating detailed documentation related to applications and systems such as that related to requirements, design, system, build, run, source to target mappings, data flows
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.