Our Montreal client is in need of a fully Bilingual Application Support person for a 10-month contract starting immediately.
Key Skills for Application Support:
- Analytical Background
- Resourceful and Self Sufficient
- Previous experience around in App development (preferably Native/Agile) ß Preferred
- Previous experience managing Client Feedback (preferably in Telecom) ß Preferred
- Strong Admin skills
- Able to prioritize and follow up
As Application Support, you will be responsible for:
- Managing Client comments/ratings
- Overseeing all App Store Comments & Replies
- 4 apps in the Google store à Comment reviews and replies & Rating Management
- 4 apps in the Apple store à Comment reviews and replies & Rating Management
- Managing 4 App Store support mailboxes
- Managing the 4 App support inboxes, and corresponding with clients to track and resolve issues
- Engage QA Leads & Flow Owners for defects related to comments
- Testing issues on our side to see if we can reproduce
- Provide client BANs/Accounts to TechM for testing
- Communicating with IT, and DCX (QA, Dev) stakeholders
- Assign QAs to log any new issues asap, and get them ongoing traction
- Tracking & escalation of open customer defects
- Triaging and managing all the existing issues raised by clients (defects), escalating where required
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.