Eagle is assisting our client in the search for an Applications System Support Analyst.
Assignment Length: 6-month contract
Assignment Starting; Immediately
# of Openings: 1
Top skills for Applications System Support Analyst:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical engineering field and five or more years practical experience with Operational software systems development and support.
- Background in Windows-based systems, servers and environments.
- Experience with relational databases and MS SQL Server for the purposes of data analysis, data migration, interface support, etc.
- Experience in Web server and web application support (IIS, ASP.NET), .NET Programming (Visual Studio and C#) as well as: SQL Windows Server, IIS 8.0 Crystal Reports & RDLC Report Net
- Midstream experience would be also great to have
- Experience operating in a diverse, fast-paced and changing environment requiring flexibility, quick ramp-up and juggling of priorities. Excellent troubleshooting skills – addressing issues, managing workload, working with vendors, documentation, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication, organizational and time management skills… strong interpersonal skills.
As the Applications System Support Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Support the business in the ongoing operation of IT systems and in addressing maintenance and enhancement needs
- Address and manage issues, expectations, tasks, time… prioritizing and escalating appropriately
- Effectively communicate with business partners and the IS&T team regarding task progress
- Understand and analyze business questions, issues, and requirements and change impacts related to the supported systems
- Upgrade, implement and maintain IT software systems
- Develop proficient understanding and expertise in the applications system within the TM portfolio
- Learn and understand the business processes and functions of the business area
- Learn and understand and apply corporate standards, processes and procedures
- Learn and understand the company technology infrastructure and how the information systems are deployed within that infrastructure
- Represent IT to the business
- Participate in the hands-on/technical aspects of system support (SQL data analysis, troubleshooting, system deployment, etc.)
- Effectively documents system requirements, system architecture, project management deliverables, etc.
- Works well independently or collaborating in a team situation
Don't waste time, this position will be filled quickly. Apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.