Our client requires an ATS Service Desk Specialist (Bilingual) to focus on providing first, and second-level assistance to the Career SalesForce and Wholesale advisors, financial centre managers and Financial Centre Staff. Primary support will be provided through telephone and email support. This is a 6-month contract starting in August
Key Skills for ATS Service Desk Specialist (Billingual):
- Troubleshooting PC software/OS, hardware and connection issues;
- Problem resolution and problem escalation over the phone;
- Special projects may be assigned and an opportunity to work with Tier2 support staff, based on your ability to meet and exceed performance benchmarks.
- Bilingualism (French and English, written and spoken).
- High technical understanding of personal and business computers (notebooks, desktops and operating systems);
- High proficiency with personal and business computer peripherals (Printers, Routers, Docking Stations);
- In-depth knowledge of the Windows 7 and Windows 10 operating systems ( Must have end-user support experience);
- Proven problem-solving skills;
- Strong analytical and multi-tasking skills;
- Willingness to work in a team environment and achieve department goals;
- Be able to excel in a stressful, fast-paced environment;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Must have a genuine desire to provide first-rate client service.
- Good understanding of Remote Connectivity Tools, such as VPN, TCP/IP, Remote Desktop, Cisco Webex ;
- Good understanding of IE11, Java applications/addons, Adobe Acrobat, Flash;
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Eagle Professional Resources
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000200
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000199
Eagle Temporary Staffing
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000204
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000205