Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Bilingual Spanish/English Business Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 9-month contract to start in April.
Key Business Analyst Skills
- Bilingual in Spanish and English with excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Five plus (5+) years experience as a Business Analyst - collect requirements, put into BRD, use cases, process flows - Financial Services Industry is preferred.
- Three plus (3+) Years - prior experience in InfoSec/IAM environment
- Five (5) years - Using Analytics and Reporting tools such as MS Excel, SQL, PowerBI
- Security Experience - understand cybersecurity would be an asset
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently
As Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Gathering of business and system requirements
- Investigation and research into the current state and identified business issues
- Contribute to design of solutions and future state processes to resolve identified business issues
- Contribute to current and future state process workflow
- Lead or participate in any/all stages of the project lifecycle
- BA will be required to collect requirements, work with developers, senior manager, director
- Create Business Requirement documents (BRD's), provide process flows, document procedures
- Assist with developing and maintaining Local Admin customized reporting
- Daily reporting (heavy), weekly executive deck, manage weekly review council meeting.
- Following up with various business lines to see why the access is still required
- Will have to facilitate most meetings.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.