Our client is currently seeking a highly motivated and self-driven individual to join the team in the role of BRS Pricing Specialist - Quality & Performance for a 12-month contract to start immediately.
In the role, the Pricing Specialist will be responsible to validate the accuracy of pricing requirements deployed into our testing and production environments for all sales ordering tools. This individual will create test plans, conduct periodic testing, track the progress of pricing deployment releases and work with IT to investigate and resolve defects found. As such, it will be essential that the successful candidate must have strong organization and communication skills as well as demonstrate extremely high attention to detail.
Key BRS Pricing Specialist - Quality & Performance Skills
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- High aptitude for understanding information systems technology
- Strong team player; ability to facilitate, negotiate and work within a multi-domain team environment
- Flexible, ability to work in an environment where “change” is prevalent
- Willingness to learn the evolving change of Bell ordering tools
- Self-motivated and responsible
- Extremely proficient in Excel
As BRS Pricing Specialist - Quality & Performance, you will be responsible for:
- Develop test plans outlining requirements to be tested, profiles required, coordination of team accountabilities and provide completion status updates
- Conduct user acceptance testing in pre-production environments, ultimately driving zero defects for deployment
- Partner with IT and Marketing counterparts to identify, investigate and resolve defects
- Continually validate changes to existing offers and products outside of scheduled IT pricing releases
- Participate in weekly IT repeatable pricing releases to validate production deployment changes
- Lead root-cause production defect investigations to close revenue leakage and/or implement prevention gaps
- Maintain an ongoing log of outstanding and closed defects
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.