Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 4-month contract to start immediately.
Key Business Analyst Skills
- Five plus (5+) years of experience in a similar Business Analyst Position
- Five plus (5+) years of hands-on experience with cards and payments (ATM, POS, Visa, Mastercard - Standard of payments (understand the process of those certification processes)
- Three (3) to five (5) year experience in the Merchant Acquiring Industry and/or Payments Industry
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience working with EMV Chip processing
- Proficient Microsoft Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Excel – Five plus (5+) years of experience.
As Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Assist the Manager/Project Manager in resolving highly complex, multi-faceted problems.
- Participate in the systems implementation process.
- Supervise and co-ordinate the testing of medium to large projects.
- Execute and verify the results of UAT tests and take appropriate action.
- Assess the results of UAT tests and take appropriate action.
- Provide input regarding the assessment of the risk and quality of changes and enhancements.
- Provide ongoing feedback to management of project progress.
- Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.