We’re looking for a Business Analyst who can combine expert business analysis skills, a strong technical aptitude, a strategic mindset, diplomatic facilitation, and leadership skills to elicit and build requirements that enable exceptional solutions for Individual Insurance and Wealth business partners. This is a 3-month contract starting immediately..
Key Skills for Business Analyst:
- Knowledge of Insurance and/or Wealth products and business operations;
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile methodologies;
- Experience with Organizational Change Management;
- Experience with analysis and modelling for both processes and data;
- A College or University degree, preferably in Information Technology, Business Systems Analysis or equivalent experience;
- A Business Analysis professional certification or working towards;
- A technical aptitude and curiosity
If you’re interested in us, we want to hear from you! We want to know how you can contribute to your success and ours so tell us what makes you that special person we’re looking for. Send us an application that showcases your talent and passion.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.