We currently have a position open for two (2), Business Analysts, on a 12-month contract starting in August.
Key Skills for Business Analyst:
- Five plus (5+) years of experience in Business Process Engineering / Design / Management, Business Analysis, Operations and/or Logistics roles.
- Business process engineering gap analysis, design & execution experience and knowledge (ability to revise existing processes, design, develop and execute/deliver new processes)
- Five plus (5+) years of experience developing process aids, tools & automated solutions
- Capable of creating and delivering effective presentations for senior management
- Banking/ FI experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a multi-stakeholder environment
- Bachelor's degree, experience is more important
As the Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Act as a critical member of a team collaborating with a wide range of stakeholders and internal partners including country-level Chief Risk Officers, business line leaders, Model Operations, Risk Strategy & Risk Management, Model Validation and Governance, Technology & Data, Compliance and Audit.
- Work, day-to-day, under the direction of the Director – Compliance & Monitoring and in close collaboration with the Director – Model Operations to support the efforts of the VP – Retail Models & Analytics to map existing (formal & informal) processes, conduct gap analysis, develop new and/or consolidated processes and the tools and capabilities necessary to:
- Manage and govern The Bank’s retail & small business risk decisioning models in accordance with internal and regulatory policies and guidelines
- Enable the consistent execution of The Bank’s Retail Model Procedure and Retail Model Implementation Guidelines spanning:
- Reviews, approvals, exceptions and sign-offs (by business, technical and governance stakeholders across multiple countries and geographies) of new, revised and/or decommissioned internally developed and vendor-licensed models
- The execution of end-to-end testing, model production releases and/or deployments
- Model monitoring quality control plans
- Lead the development of a database that links to the Model Inventory and tracks lineage and usage
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.