Eagle is assisting our client who has an excellent career opportunity. Our client is seeking to fill a permanent placement for a Business Analyst.
Assignment Length: Permanent
Assignment Starting; ASAP
# of Openings: 1
Top skills for Business Analyst:
- Advanced Communication Skills (Verbal/Written)
- Strong Requirements Elicitation Skills
- Strong Data Mapping/Analysis Skills
- Prior experience with / working knowledge of System Context Diagrams, Flow/Sequence Diagrams, Use case diagrams/documentation, Project Delivery (Agile/PDLC), JIRA, Confluence, MS Office, MS Visio
- Prior API Enhancements/Projects Experience, including working knowledge of APIs Ecosystem/Specifications and REST API Requests/Responses (including JSON and Postman Tool)
- Scrum Facilitation (acting ScrumMaster on projects when required)
- Prior experience with / working knowledge of Relational Databases (SQL), HOST/Mainframe (IMS, TSO, COBOL),
- Savings and Investing Products (GICs, Term Deposits, Mutual Funds) / Plans (Non-reg, RRSP, TFSA, RESP, RIF, etc.), Object-Oriented Programming (Java/J2EE, C++, Python), MS Project, FinTech SaaS Product Integration, Project Estimation
As the Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Plan + Elicit + Analyze + Document + Communicate +Manage system requirements;
- Assess client needs and recommend the right technology; and
- Offer operational and process-related analysis and support. There's room to grow in all of it. Job Description About This Role We are looking for someone to plan, manage, and lead the delivery of detailed system requirements and technical and functional specifications that align to standards and frameworks. You will provide technical leadership and work in close partnership with ambitious business and technology partners, project teams and stakeholders to plan, elicit, analyze, document, communicate and manage detailed functional specifications. Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here's some of what you may be asked to perform:
- Work with technology partners (e.g. Solution Designers and Architects) to research and analyze current state system capabilities and define technology solutions options and recommendations.
- Define, document and translate business requirements into detailed functional specifications, taking into account non-functional requirements.
- Assist testing teams in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, user acceptance, and operational acceptance testing.
- Contribute to project management activities such as: scoping and estimating project efforts, identifying risks and recommending mitigation measures, communicating activity status, as well as escalating and communicating possible issues.
- Participate in quality management reviews, including designs, prototypes and other requirements work products
Our client offers a competitive salary and full benefits, Don't wait to apply for this great career opportunity. Give us a call and speak to a recruiter today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.