We have an opportunity for a great position as a Business Analyst - Intermediate.
Assignment Length: 6-month contract
Assignment Starting; January
# of Openings: 1
Top skills for Business Analyst - Intermediate:
- Extensive knowledge/experience with Amdocs Billing - NM1 within the telco ecosystem
- Three plus (3+) years experience as a Business Analyst or Project Lead within IT-centric projects.
- Flexible to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines, displays a high sense of urgency.
- Strong research, data collection, analysis, and problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented, precise, and highly organized with daily tasks.
- Very comfortable with ambiguity and constant change.
- Able to lead meetings with multiple stakeholders.
- Formal Business Analysis training, such as IIBA certifications.
- Understanding of service design principles & customer-centric approaches.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Visio and Projects.
As the Business Analyst - Intermediate, you will be responsible for:
- Facilitate solution sessions with stakeholders and end-users, both to gather requirements and review resulting specifications for approval, ensuring issues are documented and actioned within the project.
- Create projects documentation such as business requirements, user experience stories, use cases, process maps.
- As subject matter expert, assess and recommend scalable business and technical solutions to meet requirements.
- Facilitate successful IT delivery to meet client specifications.
- Proactively identify documents, and implement process improvement and opportunities.
- Deliver project milestones in a timely manner.
- Bridge the gap between business and technology: work with your PM to align project execution with Billing Vendor and the overall project deliverables
- Effectively manage customer expectations in solution development.
- Contribute to project quality control planning.
- Lead business user acceptance testing during launch phases and execute test cases.
- Support your PM in executing a smooth operational rollout and take-to-market plan, to ensure last-mile success.
- Create user documentation and lead knowledge transfer sessions.
Create a profile, upload your resume and apply for this career opportunity today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, we will only be contacting candidates with the required skills. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle. Work with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.