We are assisting our client who is in need of a Business Architect for an 11-month contract in the Kingston area.
Key Skills for Business Architect:
- Ten plus (10+) years' relevant experience. This should include the resource's knowledge, skills, and expertise in delivering similar professional services.
- Experience managing end-to-end implementations by leveraging a suitable content management system (CMS) and product development life cycle.
- Experience developing an integration plan to onboard and lead the review of the plan with all necessary stakeholders within and outside IT Services
- Prior experience developing strategy and architecture in the higher education sector. Knowledge of research support services, service modelling, and the academic research lifecycle is an advantage.
As Business Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Design and document an implementation roadmap for the phased implementation of an RSS One-Stop Gateway to facilitate navigation and access to research support services. The design phase will include the following:
- Leading the elicitation of business, solution, and transition requirements for the One-Stop Gateway implementation and documenting the outcome of these activities
- Developing an integration plan to onboard RSS provider content to the One-Stop Gateway and lead the review of the plan with all necessary stakeholders within and outside IT Services
- Developing a change management plan to guide the required changes in organizational processes and practices
- Designing the long-term support model for the service
- Manage the One-Stop Gateway's end-to-end implementation by leveraging a suitable content management system (CMS) and product development life cycle.
- Lead the stakeholders' training (VPR/ITS Expert Navigators and researchers) that will use the One- Stop Gateway.
- Create a roadmap that details future development opportunities for the services.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.