Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Business Process Analyst. The Business Process Analyst will support the Diversity & Culture Group – Human Rights & Investigation department in identifying and implementing process improvement opportunities through a change of processes, systems and people initiatives.
Assignment Length: 12-month contract
Assignment Starting; Immediately
# of Openings: 1
Top skills for Business Process Analyst:
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Management, Commerce, Economics or related fields
- Minimum of 7 years experience in the following and/or similar areas: Business Analysis, Process Modeling, Solution Design, Project/Program Management
- Minimum 3 years experience using leading methodologies and processes at (e.g. Lean/Six Sigma, PMP, Prince 2, TQM, ISO or similar)
- Extensive knowledge of business and systems development from analysis through design, development, implementation and production support
- Excellent communicator possessing the ability to manage and influence multiple stakeholders and to sell recommendations by stating advantages and value.
- Familiarity and understanding of KPI analysis and performance measurement
- High-level computer literacy with MS Office including MS Visio and MS Project
- Proven leadership experience across multifunctional projects and/or business units
- Customer Focus – proven ability in making customers the key focus for decisions about business processes and solutions
- Formal Business Improvement, Project Management and/or Business methodology accreditation i.e., Lean/Six Sigma Black/Green Belt, PMP, PBA and/or CBAP
- Public Service and Transit experience is an asset.
As the Business Process Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying functional requirements and creating functional and non-functional requirement documents; business rules and recording requirements
- Lead process assessment and improvement initiatives across business units, and in conjunction with the computer system (Case Management) suppliers, to deliver efficiencies and benefits to the Human Right & Investigation Department
- Present findings and recommendations with confidence and communicating these to sponsors and key stakeholders; Continuously and expertly manage stakeholders
- Initiate, scope and manage the delivery of projects for identified process improvements using Lean Six Sigma methodologies
- Promote and develop a continuous improvement culture across the business
- Champion the need and benefit by utilizing a structured approach to business process improvement, optimization and/or re-engineering
- Identify improvement opportunities and manage improvement requests
- Document and monitor business processes, business rules, metrics and standard operating procedures as a result of improvement initiatives
- Preparing user training material and training plan; Providing user training
- Facilitate and provide process improvement advice to business units via workshops to identify and resolve specific issues critically impacting business outcomes
- Other project duties as assigned
- Occasional site visits in different GTA locations, and during different shifts, may be required. The incumbent must be able to accept the required travel within GTA and comply with OHSA and client Health and Safety policies and procedures in the workplace.
Don't waste time, this position will be filled quickly. Apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.