We currently have a position open for three (3) Business Testing Liaison on a 6-month contract starting in August.
The Business Testing Liaison is a new role that acts in partnership with the Line of Business, Technology, and UAT. The role is accountable to collaborate with the line of business (LOB) product managers, delivery program/project managers, technology stakeholders, UAT, and other subject matter experts to understand business goals, technology systems, and to assist with analyzing, recommending solutions, documenting high-level solutions, etc. The Business Testing Liaison would also assist with UAT deliverables, time permitting. The successful candidate will combine both business and technology acumen to assist the LOB Product Managers, UAT, and Project Management. The incumbent will be self-motivated and take ownership in solving problems, solutions in partnership with the business and technology, and proactively raising issues to management that may require further investigation.
Key Skills for Business Testing Liaison:
- Five (5) years working in software testing, QA, Business Analysis with experience in writing test cases
- Experience working with testing tools as determined by the business and technology (such as HP ALM)
- Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Project Delivery Framework
As the Business Testing Liaison, you will be responsible for:
- Collaborate with the line of business product managers and technology stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand business goals, systems, and assist the Line of Business with pre-project analysis/strategy, high-level documentation, opportunity assessments, and recommendations as well as: work with technology to understand the existing systems and technology goals, work with the UAT team and assist with translating high-level requirements into test cases, and project management stakeholders and build relationships.
- Acts as a proxy for the business throughout development, testing, and release activities to ensure business needs are met.
- Act as a liaison between the line of business, technology, UAT, and project management stakeholders and build relationships between stakeholders.
- Develop a high-level understanding of the line of business product roadmaps, common technology systems, and work within and support existing BMO methodology for UAT, business analysis, and project management, including standard templates and other deliverables.
- In partnership with the line of business, help develop and recommend solutions for product and project deliverables such as product roadmaps, assisting with operational vision and high-level requirements, wireframes, and so on which can help the LOB and UAT.
- Determine and document user requirements for business processes and abide by those requirements for future projects.
- Work with partners including the line of business, technology, project management, UAT, and others to achieve objectives of improved efficiency, and supporting UAT.
- Assist the UAT team in the review of test cases and test scenarios based on a high-level understanding of systems, solutions, and requirements.
- Support UAT Leads and traceability throughout the entire UAT lifecycle to ensure that test cases meet user requirements.
- Review and validate defect resolutions with stakeholders.
- Identify any risks and issues and work with the Project Managers, Product Manager, Accountable Executive, and other key stakeholders in assisting in identifying mitigation and contingency plans.
- Know your business and technology stakeholders, systems, and processes, and understand the work to assist in simplifying work processes, systems, and improve productivity within your team while maintaining focus on the customer and employee experience.
- Additional responsibilities will be added as the role evolves and grows.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.