Our client is seeking an experienced Cloud Tool Implementation Specialist. Reporting to the Senior Manager – Digital HR, you will be responsible for understanding our diverse workforce, gathering stakeholder requirements, engaging with vendors and delivering projects that will drive engagement into our Human Resources Information Systems. You will be hands on collaborating, supporting and managing the systems and tools that are critical to our people.
Assignment Length: 12-month contract
Assignment Starting; Immediately
# of Openings: 1
Top skills for Cloud Tool Implementation Specialist:
- Excellent written and presentation skills with colleagues, clients, vendors and executives
- Experience presenting options and influencing stakeholders towards best practice system deployment
- Organized, disciplined and autonomous – someone who knows how to problem-solve with little guidance
- Flexibility and Adaptability in performing multiple tasks
- Ability to work under pressure and manage several projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to collaborate through engagement from internal clients and external partners
- Bachelor's degree in HRIS, IT or related field of study
- Overall knowledge of HRIS environments (Social, Mobile, Analytics, Cloud)
- Identify areas where automation can improve administrator tasks and save time
- Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec
As the Cloud Tool Implementation Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Perform key business analysis for selected projects to ensure project scope and deliverables will achieve required business impacts
- Map and understand the employee journey within our organization
- Collaborate with stakeholders on tactical projects to design, test and implement a solution
- Develop and maintain detailed documentation for involved projects
- Implement system integration with LDAP, business warehouse, SSO and other relevant data flows the make it easy to run and operate day-to-day
Don't waste time, this position will be filled quickly. Apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.