Our client is looking for an experienced Coordinator. This is a 12-month contract starting in August.
Key Skills for Coordinator:
- Diploma in telecommunications (preferred)
- Three (3) to five plus (5+) years Coordinator experience
- MS Office (Excel)
- Commitment to quality performance and teamwork.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Applications Innovation, Leadership, Endless Opportunities
As the Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- The Coordinator will assist the Manager for projects in coordinating, planning, communicating and executing the delivery of core project components to our customers. The position reports to and supports management and assists with daily activities that include:
- Preparation of communications, progress reporting and meeting agendas and minutes;
- Working with complex data in excel tables;
- Project scheduling, including action item tracking;
- Project and program invoicing and financial updates and tracking;
- Filing and document management;
- Conducting industry research and analysis;
- Assisting with obtaining quotes from subcontractors;
- Assisting with addressing of deficiencies;
- Any other administrative tasks as required.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.