Our client currently has a position open for a Cyber Security Business Management Analyst.
Assignment Length: 12-month contract
Assignment Starting; Immediately
# of Openings:
Top skills for Cyber Security Business Management Analyst:
- One (1) to two (2) years experience in the banking industry
- One (1) to two (2) years Finance/accounting background
- Experience with the Clarity tool is highly preferred.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to lead and take ownership dealing with stakeholders
- University Business background preferred /Experience
As the Cyber Security Business Management Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Document project financial requirements (e.g. resource spend, capital expenses, licensing, etc.) for Cyber Security projects.
- Facilitate management business review meetings for Cyber Security Senior Leadership to review topics such as project portfolio, staffing, and financials.
- Oversee project portfolio to ensure each project is adhering to enterprise project management requirements.
- Help facilitate the development of long-term Cyber Security Strategy materials.
Don't miss out on the great opportunity, this position will be filled quickly. Apply online today! We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.